Thinking outside the vase: creative ways to display flowers
A flower arranging workshop will be held on Wednesday 9 November at 11.30 in St Killian’s community centre. The theme Thinking outside the vase: creative ways to display flowers
I will demonstrate an arrangement in a container that has special significance for me. Then you will have the opportunity to do your own arrangement. You can look online for ideas but anything goes.
Here are some ideas:
I’ll also be showing you how to use left over flowers and greenery using a jar or a small vase.
Please bring the following:
- Containers of your own choosing
- A small vase or jar
- Some flowers either from your garden or ones bought from the supermarket. (Please get your flowers on Tuesday, put them in a bucket of water and leave them on a cool place).
- Some greenery (don’t worry if you haven’t any as I will bring some).
- Flower scissors or secateurs.
- Plastic sheet/cover for the table
Looking forward to meeting you on the 9th.