A cancer diagnosis can be very upsetting, not only for cancer patients themselves, but also for those who love and care for them. Greystones Cancer Support offers one to one counselling with professionally accredited counsellors.
Going for counselling can sound daunting. Why go ?
- Counselling can be both a challenging and rewarding experience.
- It can give you a safe place, where you can explore and express your thoughts, feelings and experiences with support and without judgement.
- Counselling may help you see things differently, help you to find a way through a difficult patch and help you to cope better.
- All our Counsellors are fully and professionally trained, with total confidentiality.
Counselling is becoming much more common and is now available at several GP practices through out Ireland.
It can actually be easier to talk to someone you don’t know, because
- They are not involved in your life.
- They can see your life objectively.
- They will let you talk about anything
- They will keep all information confidential
Please feel free to ring our Centre for arrangements and details.